Monday 16 September 2013

IE camp reflection

1.
a. I learnt that being an entrepreneur can be very difficult as your peers might give you negative feedback.

b.I learnt that many opportunities might find you but you need to identify them and take advantage of them

c.I learnt that being an entrepreneur might require you to work well with others , accept their objections and work based on that.

2.
a)I got the experience to present in front of a large group of students more than usual and I actually got nervous ,that was fun .

b)I also experienced working on a project in a short period of time with people I was not familiar working with , which I will not say was easy.

3.
I think I should get a large network of friends to help me during different time of needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment