Friday 25 January 2013

What drives me and Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs was different, he thought of things no one else thought of, he changed the world and brought about a new age to technology. He introduced many new things we never thought of, he wanted to be unique, special. Despite having many failures he still chose to continue, he was determined and did not give up. Even after death, his legacy still lives on.

People like Steve Jobs inspire me to be different, to not be the employee but the boss. I am inspired by those great figures and taught me to use this opportunity that is called life to make myself known to everyone, to make a new change. I have been sleeping for billions of years only to wake up now to this world, and I shouldn't waste this chance and should take advantage of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment