Friday 16 August 2013

3 Things to be Improved as a Presenter - Ray

1. Gestures

I tend to swing my hands around a little and fidget. This is because I'm pretty nervous when I present. 

Solution 

Practice!

I have to be aware of what my body is doing be in control at all times. 

2. Confidence

Sometimes, I get confused on whether I said something correctly and I stop midway to think. 

Or someone asks me a question that I can't answer fluently. This disrupts the flow of the presentation and tends to lead to the audience losing their attention. 

Solution 

Practice!

Make sure that I am familiar with the content of the presentation like "the back of my hand".

3. Speech

I tend to slur my words together or mutter.

Solution 

Practice!

Pronounce each word with carefully and deliberately, especially the "d", "b", "s". 

No comments:

Post a Comment